Tuesday 2 April 2013

All About Birds - A Mix of Different Birds From Tropical Wings





Before I graduated in May 2011, I decided to dedicate my online journalism module from my BA (Hons) Journalism Degree to all the different types of birds found in the world.

One aspect that I am most proud of is my video as I eventually decided on showing how different birds are trained when they participate in demonstrations. I thought this would be something that people with an interest in birds and just people in general would be curious about, as we don't often get the opportunity to go behind the scenes.

I filmed my video at Tropical Wings based in South Woodham Ferrers and they allowed me to go along with my Grandad to film the birds during the demonstration. They also let me talk to the falconer about the methods used, as well as film other birds including the Raven, Stork and Parrot.

Here's my video which I created, I hope you enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment